WITNESS FOOD AND FUN COME TO LIFE AT
ETISALAT BEACH CANTEEN 2020
- Dubai’s favourite pop-up dining destination, Etisalat Beach Canteen 2020 invites you to explore a world of food for every appetite, from 26 February to 14 March at Jumeirah Beach (behind Sunset Mall)
- Etisalat Beach Canteen features a jampacked 18-day programme, with more than 50 vendors, cuisines and exciting new concepts scattered throughout the specialised food zones
Dubai (February 2020): The highly anticipated 7th edition of Etisalat Beach Canteen, the flagship event of Dubai Food Festival 2020, in partnership with Brag, is set to open this week and will run from 26 February (Wednesday) to 14 March (Saturday), at Jumeirah Beach, behind Sunset Mall.
The free-to-attend event offers both residents and tourists access to a whole host of on-trend dining concepts, with more than 15 brand-new homegrown initiatives, popular local brands, food-truck favourites and internationally renowned restaurants – all set to make Etisalat Beach Canteen their home for the next 18 days.
Oasis Food Plaza
The Oasis Food Plaza will host a great variety of vendors and cuisines. With a mix of Dubai-based and inter-emirate concepts, as well as a curated offering of established and franchise brands, the array of options will wow visitors and keep them coming back for more.
|DISHTRICT||CRAZY FRIED CHICKEN
|ZEFKI||FRINGS||THE ROOST ROTISSERIE|
|COCO ASIA||CALI-POKE||SAUSAGE FABRIQUE|
|DALLAS BURGER||MOTORINO||HIGH JOINT|
|SEÑOR GONZALES||SMK – SMOKED MEAT KITCHEN||SPILL THE BEAN|
|DR. JUICE||HIGH JOINT X KITCH & KO||CHANNEL 9 BY ORIGAMI|
GAC Street Food Yard
Immediately to the right of Etisalat Beach Canteen’s main entrance, the GAC Street Food Yard features new concepts and past seasons’ favourites from Dubai and the inter-Emirates. There will also be some highly unique kiosk designs featured in this space. The central access to the rest of the site makes this location a foodie favourite.
|C’EST CHEESE||LA PATRONA||CHOMA CHOMA|
|THE BUTCHER DUBAI||TODD ENGLISH||ABALLII BURGER|
|MOYLO’S BURGERS||KHUN CHAI||PINKBERRY|
|CHOCO FONDUE||NUM NOM||UNWIND SPECIALITY BOARDGAME CAFE
Another new addition to the Beach Canteen food offering, The Beach Grill will have a dedicated zone, which will host vendors whose food offerings are served best off the grill. A beachside favourite, the smell of smoked and grilled meats is sure to awaken visitors’ taste-buds.
|HOLA DELIGHTS||HADOOTA MASREYA||BBQ BOX|
One of the highlights from 2019, the garden returns bigger and better. A beautiful garden oasis by the beach, The Garden will feature both quick bites, as well as exquisite smaller curated food concepts such as coffees and desserts. There will also be a community stage within The Garden showcasing community talents like singers, buskers, and poetry readings. There will also be a range of daily workshops for children and adults! Also, newly added, is the Lacnor Mocktail Bar!
|WAFFLYPOPS SWEETS||AÇAI & CO||DPS CAFÉ|
|KOSHARI SQUARE||BAGEL YARD||KEVENTERS|
|HOUSE OF POPS|
The Beach Canteen Promenade acts as a proper boardwalk pop-up. Guests can stroll through the event and experience stimuli from every direction. From a gourmet market to food carts, guests can nibble on the go!
|DOH||LOOPITAS CHURRERIA||CALIFORNIA WALNUTS|
|VIT HIT||SHAN||CHURROS CAFÉ|
|FREAKIN’ HEALTHY||BRIZELÉS||MARAS TURKA|
|CHOCOPAZ||COFFEE PLANET||THE COFFEE LAB|
A World of Beachside Entertainment Awaits
Beach Canteen offers the best of both worlds with food and entertainment spread over a total of 10 zones. Once you’ve satisfied your appetite in the food zones, it’s time to explore Beach Canteen’s other exciting zones, each providing a different experience. Enjoy the festival atmosphere with fun activities and entertainment for all, from residents to tourists and families to friends:
- The Etisalat Main Stage will bring the event to life through live music, dance shows, competitions, and movie nights. Bring your family and friends for free entertainment while you dig your toes into the sand!
- Kitchen Collab: Located in the Oasis Food Plaza, the Kitchen Collab is a cooking demo, workshop and competition kitchen space that will have a unique, fun and interactive programme highlighting chefs, restaurants and Etisalat Beach Canteen vendors.
- WD Black Gaming Park: One of the new additions to Etisalat Beach Canteen will highlight fun and innovative gaming opportunities. The WD Black Gaming Park will be a key feature offering Gen-Z and the wider audience a space to play their favourite e-games by the beach. It will also hold prize giveaways.
- Lacnor Kids Play Zone: The Lacnor Kids Play Zone will feature paid and free kids’ activities, so that parents can enjoy daytime tunes, whilst the kids amuse themselves in a fun and safe environment. Kids can bounce off of inflatables or jump in the trampoline park to their hearts’ content!
- WD_Black Big Game Alley: A new addition to the Etisalat Beach Canteen offering, the Big Game Alley is a space suitable for all ages, providing tonnes of beachside fun. From friends to families, the WD_Black Big Game Alley will feature an array of games, a smash room activation, the human crane game, and electric swans that everyone can enjoy.
- ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES: On top of all of the glorious entertainment, there is a swing ride and quad bike zone for kids that search for excitement!
Stay tuned for lots more information about other zones at Etisalat Beach Canteen over the coming weeks.
Check out the opening hours below and start planning your fun-filled foodie adventure
- Sunday to Wednesday: 1pm to 11pm
- Thursdays: 1pm to 12am
- Fridays: 10am to 12 am
- Saturdays: 10am to 11pm
Etisalat Beach Canteen Partners
Etisalat Beach Canteen is proudly teaming up with the following partners:
- Presenting Partner: Etisalat
- Association Partner: Oasis
- Association Partner: Lacnor
- Association Partner: WD Black
- Association Partner: Gargash GAC Motor
- Media Partner: TimeOut Dubai
- Transportation Partner: Hala
- Radio Partner: Al Arabiya
- Programming Partner: Kidzapp
- Food Partner: Zomato
- Supported by Dubai Municipality