Watch STARZPLAY Original Series ‘Baghdad Central’ exclusively on STARZPLAY starting 12 February
STARZPLAY, the leading subscription video on demand (SVOD) service in the MENA region, presents its original series, the crime drama Baghdad Central, available exclusively on the platform from 12 February 2020.
Continue reading Watch STARZPLAY Original Series ‘Baghdad Central…….
Emaar records property sales of more than AED 19.233 billion (US$ 5.236 billion) and achieved Net Profit of AED 6.200 billion (US$ 1.688 billion) in 2019
- UAE property sales reached AED 14.949 billion (US$ 4.070 billion) in 2019
- Sales backlog now stands at AED 45.795 billion (US$ 12.468 billion), to be recognized in the coming three to four years
Continue reading Emaar records property sales of more than AED 19.233 billion (US$ 5.236 billion)
Aster Hospitals Dubai hosts PACESprep MRCP UK students
DUBAI – February 12, 2020: Aster Hospitals Dubai, a world-class facility under Aster DM Healthcare, a leading provider of healthcare in the Middle East and India, recently hosted international medical education program PACESprep course at its unit in Al Qusais.
Continue reading Aster Hospitals Dubai hosts PACESprep MRCP UK students
Verve Management gears up to host 2nd Edition World HSE Week in Dubai
DUBAI: Following the success of the 1st Edition World HSE Week, Verve Management is delighted to host the 2nd Edition World HSE Week on 5 – 9 April 2020 in Dubai, UAE.
Continue reading Verve Management gears up to host 2nd Edition World HSE Week in Dubai
As part of its role to draw up the general policy for Islamic affairs and charitable work in Dubai
IACAD held media roundtable to discuss latest administrative resolutions
- Earlier this year, and as part of government directives, IACAD announced three administrative resolutions that aim to enhance governance of Islamic affairs and religious activities in Dubai
- Administrative Resolution No. (7) of 2020 prescribed the Requirements for Printing and Circulating Quran Copies and Religious Publications in the emirate of Dubai
- Administrative Resolution No. (8) of 2020 prescribed the Conditions for Concluding Amicable Settlements with Violators in Providing and Raising Donations in the emirate of Dubai
- Administrative Resolution No. (9) of 2020 outlined the Rules and Procedures for Licensing Religious Activities in the emirate of Dubai
Continue reading IACAD held media roundtable to discuss latest administrative resolutions