5 Ways To Bring Spring’s Top Trends Into Your Wardrobe
Max Fashion launches its exclusive Spring collections to help you express yourself with styles that stand out.
As the winter season fades away, and spring is just around the corner, there is no better occasion to enhance your wardrobe. Spring/Summer 2020 is a season to revel in joy – with Max Fashion launching new collections for women named Spring Days to mark the start of the season and Nu Boehme, a bohemian style apparel collection.
Style experts at Max Fashion have also identified key trends and instant-cool tricks to help you start the new season in style:
- The bohemian style is possibly the most refreshing and inspired of recent trends. The key to this look is the color palette and earthy textures. Max Fashion’s Nu Boehme collection for women features neutral shades, embroidery and rustic accents.
- Florals have become a major trend this season, light floral prints are a good compliment to many women. You can wear a little bit of floral in a blouse or scarf for a minimal look, or you can wear a maxi floral dress with flats or sandals in the summer. Introducing eye-catching prints, Spring Days captures the zest of the season and contrasts it with a medley of prints in tops and dresses.
- The key to a free-spirited bohemian look is the color palette where neon accents are out of the question. Max Fashion’s Nu Boehme collection for women features neutral shades, embroidery and ethic touches. The apparel is incredibly trendy, unique and very affordable with a variety of sizes.
- Striking floral patterns exude femininity whereas simple and sophisticated prints strike the perfect balance between chic and stylish – accessorize these with a pair of statement earrings and heels for an elegant evening look. Max Fashion’s Spring Days collection features feminine outfits in a striking color palette, that are comfortable enough to be worn all day long as well as stylish enough for a night out.
- Bold, colorful accessories can transform a simple outfit to a vibrant ensemble. From shrugs to tassel earrings, accessories available at Max Fashion use patterns and colors in a bold and expressive manner with each detail designed to appeal to the feminine or the free spirit in you.
So, if you are searching for the perfect outfit to welcome the spring, be sure to shop at Max Fashion.
Launched in the UAE in 2004, Max (www.maxfashion.com) is the largest and most trusted value fashion brand in the Middle East, North Africa, South East Asia & India. With more than 400 stores across 19 countries and an online shopping portal in the UAE, KSA and Bahrain. Catering to the mid-market segment, Max retails its own private label clothing for women, men and children along with footwear, home and accessories. Max derives its success through its value pricing, clarity in merchandise presentation, market positioning and aggressive market penetration. Max is part of the Landmark Group, one of the largest retail conglomerates in the region (www.landmarkgroup.com).