KULTURE HOUSE- A DESTINATION MOST DIVINE
Dubai, July 2019: You’d be forgiven for thinking of Kulture House as just a café…. let’s face it, the food is sublime and is shared excitedly on social media, but rest assured there is so much more to this vibrant space. This beautifully renovated Jumeirah villa is a dining destination that also houses a long-standing concept store, Tropikulture- Summer pop up and Mzn Floral Boutique.
Arriving at Kulture House is just the start of your journey. Upon setting foot on the property, it becomes apparent that this is no ordinary space. An archway decorated with a marvelous mix of tiles, sourced from around the world leads you to a glass door, adorned with gold giraffes no less, promising a voyage of discovery inside.
The owners are avid lovers of travel, colour, pattern and uniqueness, and have therefore adopted a beautifully eclectic approach to the design of the space, proving a delicious change in a dining landscape replete with industrial minimalism. Above all, community runs through the DNA of Kulture House and the aim is to create a ‘home away from home’ to be enjoyed with friends and family.
Guests will be taken on an exhilarating journey around the globe at Kulture House. The whole space respects the UAE heritage and has incorporated a modern majlis feel, in addition, the mosaics on the floor and ceiling are sourced from Lisbon and Capri, the vivid blue archway is inspired by Jaipur architecture, the yellow doors derive from Moroccan design, the water feature and cactus garden was created with Phoenix Arizona in mind and Kenya, as well as the African continent are represented in the beading detail and lampshades.
Kulture House is the epitome of uniqueness, with every item being designed and manufactured by the interior design team… the furniture, art and detailing, can be found nowhere else. Perhaps the most Instagrammed spot is the suspended swinging chair that greets guests as soon as they enter. It is set against the backdrop of a myriad of handpicked materials depicting oriental landscapes, African tribes and Tibetan monks.
In addition to the aesthetics of the space, guests will be inspired by the collection in the concept store to the front of the property, boasting a plethora of fair trade items that have been handpicked by the owners from UAE, France, Portugal, Kenya, USA, INDIA, Indonesia, Colombia, UK, Morocco, Brazil, Zanzibar and Japan.
There is also an exciting addition to Kulture House with Tropikulture- a gorgeously bright & vivacious fashion pop up that is inspired by all things Summer. Local and global brands are selling their collection there this Summer, including:
- House Of Fatam- A contemporary Emirati brand that is the epitome of effortless ethereal fashion celebrated through the love of prints and unique hand embroidery
- Maison Clad- A ladies fashion boutique, favoring unique, quality, vibrant creations
- The People Of Sand- A Dubai born, home brand that offer Beni Ourain and Azilal carpets, as well as leather pouffes
- Chic by Aala- A Bahraini fashion brand that loves embellishment and embroidery, who give tradition a modern twist- creating one of a kind Kaftans, Summer dresses and t-shirts
- Joey & Pooh- Fun, vibrant & quirky, hand embroidered headbands that are perfect for the beach, as well as the perfect addition to jazz up an outfit
- Nature Lab- A homegrown organic and natural skincare products
- Free Being- Perfect resort wear that goes beyond the resort, replete with linen and pastel shades
- Boho East- A Brazilain swimwear brand, who create handmade, reversible bikinis
- Gentlemen Community- The creator of new, old stock vintage luxury eyewear from the 80’s & 90’s. A UAE based brand curating frames from Italy & Japan
Location: 106 Jumeirah Beach Road. Jumeirah Beach Road (opposite Beach Centre)
Complimentary valet parking is available
Opening Times: 9 am- 10pm