Zoho launches e-commerce software Zoho Commerce
UAE businesses can set up VAT-compliant online stores within hours, use AI to show product recommendations to visitors and automate processes.
Dubai—June 26, 2019 — Today, Zoho launched an e-commerce solution, Zoho Commerce, to help businesses set up and manage online sales. Zoho Commerce is powered by Zoho’s AI assistant Zia and is VAT-compliant. Deep integration with other Zoho products like Z oho Books (online accounting software) and Zoho Campaigns (email campaigns software), h elps businesses take care of the front and back end of their e-commerce operations.
The e-commerce market in UAE is expected to be $17.8 billion by 2020 as over 80% of the internet users shop online.
“Any business without an online presence will ﬁnd itself struggling for market share, and will sooner or later be disrupted,” said Hyther Nizam, President MEA, Zoho Corp. “Zoho Commerce makes it easy for businesses to start selling online. Together with Zoho’s ecosystem of products, businesses can catapult their growth by optimizing their business while also automating their back-end processes.”
Highlights of Zoho Commerce:
● Ease of setting up online presence: Zoho Commerce has a drag-and-drop website builder and several templates that allow businesses to quickly set up an online store with minimal effort. The templates can be further customized to suit the needs of a business.
● Inventory and order management: Businesses can streamline and synchronize their orders to ensure they are ﬁled on time, while keeping a track of their inventory. F or tracking items sold across multiple channels, businesses can use Zoho Inventory, which is integrated with Commerce.
● AI assistance: Zoho’s AI assistant, Zia, helps provide product recommendations to potential customers based on their purchasing pattern. Zia can also automate processes like sending emails on cart abandonment.
● Local payment gateway integration: Zoho Commerce integrates with several payment gateways, including PayTabs and PayPal.
● VAT compliance: Zoho Commerce follows VAT rules, and users can easily ﬁle their t axes online using Zoho Books, with which it deeply integrates.
● Integrations: Zoho Commerce is integrated with SalesIQ (live chat and visitor tacking tool), PageSense (A/B testing and conversion rate optimization platform), CRM, and Campaigns, apart from Zoho Books and Inventory. Together, these integrations allow businesses to ﬁnd, convert, and nurture customers. Businesses can also integrate with third-party apps using Zoho Flow.
Pricing and Availability
Zoho Commerce is available immediately in different plans, starting from $20 per month when billed annually. For more details, please visit: https://www.zoho.in/commerce/pricing.html
Zoho is the operating system for business— a single online platform capable of running an entire business. With 40+ apps in nearly every major business category, including sales, marketing, customer support, accounting and back ofﬁce operations, and an array of productivity and collaboration tools, Zoho is one of the world’s most proliﬁc software companies.
Zoho respects user privacy and does not have an ad-revenue model in any part of its business, including its free products. More than 45 million users around the world, across hundreds of thousands of companies, rely on Zoho every day to run their businesses, including Zoho itself. Z oho Corporation is privately held and proﬁtable with more than 7,000 employees. Zoho is headquartered in Pleasanton, California, with international headquarters in Chennai, India. Additional ofﬁces are in Austin, Texas (U.S.); Renigunta, India; Tenkasi, India; Yokohama, Japan; Beijing, China; Singapore; Queretaro, Mexico; Byron Bay, Australia; Utrecht, The Netherlands; and Dubai, UAE. For more information, please visit http://www.zoho.com.