Valerie Messika and Prof. Moran Cerf among keynote speakers
at the sixth edition of Arab Luxury World
Leading figures in the luxury industry come together to share the latest trends and insights through interactive panel sessions and creative workshops
The sixth edition of Arab Luxury World, the Middle East’s leading luxury business conference, has announced new speakers and an array of workshops to this year’s edition. Taking place on Wednesday, June 12th and Thursday, June 13th at the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai, the conference serves as a dynamic platform for regional and global professionals from the luxury industry to engage in meaningful discussions about the latest trends and core challenges facing businesses today.
“This year’s edition of Arab Luxury World notably features an educational theme focused on topics that will help attendees future-proof their businesses. In addition to various panels that will highlight crucial technological innovations such as Big Data and Blockchain, which have the potential to hugely disrupt luxury and other industries, we’re taking a step further with stand-alone workshops. The latter will be led by thought leaders who will share their expertise on important topics such as Communications and successfully expanding to the ever-important Chinese market,” says Alexandre Hawari, CEO of Mediaquest.
This year’s theme, Digital Transformation Focusing on Data and Premium Retail, addresses how the luxury industry has evolved in today’s changing climate. Keynote addresses will be delivered by influential speakers, including an interview by the renowned Media Personality, TV Host and Content Producer of Dubai TV, Diala Makki, with Valerie Messika, Founder and Creative Director of Messika Paris, who will share the inside scoop on how Messika Paris democratized diamonds, the importance of collaborating with fashion models to grow the reach of luxury brands, and ways to leverage technology and drive sales in the social commerce era; Cyrille Fabre, Partner and Head of Consumer Products & Retail Middle East at Bain & Company Middle East, who will share insights on the rise of ecommerce backed by a new generation of millennials, and will shed light on how the economic situation and retail landscape have stabilized in parts of the region but continue to be difficult in others; and Prof. Moran Cerf, Professor of Neuroscience and Business at the Kellogg School of Management, who will discuss new ways by which companies can use the recent research in neuroscience to understand their customers better, align messages with audiences in more accurate ways and target and segment individuals by understanding their desires and interests better.
Day Two of the conference will feature workshops with participation from industry leaders to lend greater depth to the conference sessions and to further drive collaboration and empowerment for attending professionals. The Luxury Hive will conduct a special afternoon workshop that will facilitate a better understanding of personality structures with a view to develop the means to successfully operate and communicate in times of intense stress. The Luxurynsight workshop, ‘Understanding Chinese Tourists 2.0’, will answer questions on how to develop strategies to engage luxury’s largest and fastest growing consumer group: before, during and after their trip to the region. Today, Chinese consumers represent 33% of the luxury industry. 75% of their purchases are made outside of China, with the Middle East projected to be one of their top shopping destinations for 2020. Engaging with these Chinese consumers is more important than ever.
“As always, our goal is to provide significant value to Arab Luxury World attendees. #ArabLuxuryWorld19 will be a highly educational experience, revolving around a specific theme: Digital Transformation. Over the course of the two days, we want attendees to gain from new insights and business connections that can help them grow their impact in the world of luxury, and we’ve crafted the agenda in a manner that facilitates plenty of opportunities for that to happen,” says Hawari.
First launched in 2014, the Arab Luxury World conference has gone from strength to strength and has seen thousands of industry professionals and 370 speakers share invaluable knowledge and insights on the growing luxury market. Now in its sixth year, Arab Luxury World has grown into a global networking platform that is generously supported by key movers in the industry, including Laha, Jamalouki and OMD as the Gold Sponsors;Linkedin, Marriott International Luxury Brand and MMP World Wide as the Silver Sponsors; Luxurynsight, Teads and The Luxury Hive as the Bronze Sponsors; Z7 Communications as the Luxury PR Partner; Careem as the Official Transportation Partner; The Marketing Boutique as the Marketing Partner; LIGHTBLUE as the Content Partner; Fleurology as the Floral Partner and Arab News, Haya, Savoir Flair and The New York Times as the Media Partners.
“This is a platform for like-minded brands across sectors to engage and share knowledge and insights that will help us innovate and collaborate to create exceptional experiences that resonate with today’s luxury consumer”, said Candice D’Cruz, Vice President, Luxury Brand Marketing, Marriott International.
Join us on Wednesday, June 12th and Thursday, June 13th at the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai.
For further information on the sessions, speakers, or to register for the event, visit the official Arab Luxury World website at:www.arabluxuryworld.com
#arabluxuryworld19 for more details
10 Reasons Not to Miss Arab Luxury World 2019
As the sixth edition of Arab Luxury World approaches on June 12 and 13, there are a myriad of reasons to attend: here are just 10 of them.
Register at http://arabluxuryworld.com and prepare
to benefit from the following aspects of #ArabLuxuryWorld19!
1) Learning about Neuroscience from one of the world’s premier experts: a keynote by our guest Dr. Moran Cerf visiting from the United States awaits you
2) Finding out the direction the diamond industry is going in: Messika Paris Founder and renowned jewelry designer Valérie Messika is flying in from Paris sharer her knowledge in
3) Gaining an economic outlook of the MENA region’s luxury industry from a worldrenowned consulting firm: Cyrille Fabre from Bain & Co. will share key insights from his research in a keynote
4) Workshops that will help you learn about niche topics: customers journeys in the GCC and China, Glocalization and Personality Profiling will be analyzed by experts
5) Discover why art is impacting luxury: find out from insiders in the GCC arts movement, such as Al Serkal Avenue and Dubai Opera, why art is helping luxury grow regionally
6) Networking with international attendees: Arab Luxury World is the only event where you can establish new connections with industry peers from around the region and the world
7) Technology trends: learn from specialists in the world of Tech and Luxury during sessions highlighting the rise of Blockchain and Big Data
8) Hiring advice: learn how to keep your business on the right track by hiring the right people during our Addressing the Talent Gap panel
9) Find out why diversity is important to sustain your business: Chantal Khoueiry of Value Retail will share why diversity and inclusion are more than buzzwords
10) Future-proof your business: Arab Luxury World is the essential conference to attend to learn how to maintain and grow your luxury industry business during the Digital Transformation era.