Cael Presents The Luxury Network International Gala Awards
The 2019 Luxury Network International Awards Gala, Dubai, UAE,
February 23rd, at Caesarʼs Blue Waters Dubai.
Dubai, UAE – February 24, 2019 – On Saturday February 23rd, Caesars Palace on Bluewaters Island, Dubai, opened its doors to over 400 guests of the 2019 Luxury Network International
On a red carpet flanked by three pristine Rolls Royce vehicles, attendees were greeted by H.E. Mr. Fares Ghattas, Global Ceo of The Luxury Network, and Mrs. Amal Shouman Solaiman, president of Cael. The occasion brought together over 50 luxury brands from over 15 countries representing Europe, CIS, Middle East, Africa, Asia, and the United States, and the Gala was attended by representatives from luxury brands, humanitarian organizations, diplomatic missions, and international branches of The Luxury Network.
After the guests and honorees took their seats inside the Caesars Forum ballroom, Mr. Ghattas, Mrs. Amal, and the nightʼs emcees – Jessica Karam and Yasser Al Shamrani – welcomed everyone to the Great Gatsby-themed celebration. Throughout the evening, the presentation of the awards was interspersed with performances of musical hits by Yara, Manal Mallat, Dina Hayek, Walid Al Jasem, Walid Toufic, and Hatem Al Iraqi.
Awards were presented to innovators in several categories of the luxury sector, as well as humanitarian personalities and successful business leaders. The winners of each category included the following:
• Women Of The Year : H.E. May Chidiac
• Humanitarian Award : Mrs. Maha Kaddoura
• Beauty Icon : Miss World Georgina Rizk
• Luxury Car of the Year: Rolls Royce Motor Cars
• Business of the Year Award: Get Group Holding
• Luxury Logistics Company of the Year: Masterpiece International
• Luxury Coffee Brand of the Year: Maison Samira Maatouk
• Luxury Developer of the Year: Sobha Group
• Law Firm of the Year: Diana Hamadeh Law Firm
• Luxury Hair Innovator of the Year: AS Experts
• Luxury Bag of the Year: Kwanpen
• Luxury Jewelry Designer of the Year: Seba Jamal
• Luxury Flower Designer of the Year: Bella Flora
• Luxury Stars on Board: Yousef Harb
• Luxury Real Estate Company of the Year: Mallorca Properties
• Luxury Hotel of the Year: Caesars Palace
• Luxury Design Innovation: Drees & Sommer
• Best European Property Development: Lustica Bay
• Investment Platform of the Year: Envestors
• Investment Company of the Year: Amanat Holdings
• Charity of the Year: Rashid Centre for People of Determination
“The evening was a great success and we are all looking forward to next yearʼs celebration,” said H.E Fares Ghattas Global CEO of The Luxury Network International.
“The Awards Gala is a wonderful opportunity to honor the luxury sectorʼs most respected businesses and individuals, while also contributing to humanitarian efforts around the world.” Said Juan Perez Ceo of TLN Dubai.
Proceeds from the 2019 International Gala Awards will be donated to The Luxury Networkʼs charity partner in the UAE, the Rashid Center for People with Determination, to help further their mission throughout the region. Ms. Mariam Othman, the director of the Rashid Centre, expressed her pleasure with the successful collaboration and her hope that the partnership between the Rashid Centre and The Luxury Network would be a long a fruitful one.
The Luxury Network http://www.tlnint.com is the world’s leading luxury affinity marketing group with 12 years experience in the international market, over 30 global offices and 500 exclusive member brands. The UAE office launched 3 years ago, forming the most exclusive luxury partnership marketing and events group in the UAE region.