BARASTI TO THROW THE ULTIMATE BEACH BBQ THIS AUSTRALIA DAY, FAIR DINKUM! (… Aussie slang)
Where: Barasti Beach
What: Australia Day
Offer: Beach Aussie BBQ
When: Saturday 26th January
Price: Free entry, all day! Over 21 years on the beach only
January 26th marks Australia Day, so grab your thongs and boardies and get ready to celebrate in true Aussie fashion at Dubai’s favourite beach, Barasti.
Gearing up to host a weekend of true blue celebrations in honour of the land Down Under, ‘Straya Day’ is an event not to be missed with offers galore on buckets of beer and BBQ feasts. The competitive amongst you can take on the Aussie Bites Challenge plus a patriotic BBQ (shrimp and all) will run all day on Saturday with live beach DJ.
There will be no shortage of fun in the sun, so round up a few mates, grab your cork hat and head on down..(under).
YOU SHOULD BE CELEBRATING AUSTRALIA DAY AT BARASTI IF:
- You say ‘Straya instead of Australia
- You understand that “chuck a u-ey” is actually a carefully executed driving manoeuvre
- You don’t actually throw shrimp on the barbie. But you do love a snag
- You know the perfect ratio of Vegemite and butter
- You wear thongs… on your feet
- You think Christmas in Dubai is a little bit cold
- You think Alf Stewart should be the next flamin’ Prime Minister
- ‘Mate’ is a perfectly acceptable way to address people you’ve only just met
- Two words that bring tears to your eyes: Budgie. Smugglers.
- You’ve got a mate called Steveo, Macca, or Robbo. Or more likely, all three.
For more information, please visit: http://barastibeach.com/