Customer Experience as important as Product Quality
Customer Happiness Summit and Awards 2018 concludes with cross industry insights
Dubai, UAE, October 21, 2018 – The first edition of the Customer Happiness Summit and Awards held at the H Hotel on October 18, 2018, concluded with 10 successful and insightful talks, presentations and panel discussions.
The event that welcomed over 200 delegates from across the Government and local and international organizations focused on ‘Delivering Customer Happiness,’ with an emphasis on all factors that influence it.
Mahmoud Al Burai from Dubai Land Department, Government of Dubai, delivered the opening remarks and lauded the UAE Government and private sector to bring forth inspiring solutions and concepts to increase UAE’s profile as one of the happiest countries in the world.
The rest of the day was filled with presentations, panel discussions, case studies and research on the subject. Successful examples included of keynote speaker and thought leader Jeevan J. D’Mello, President Community Associations Institute Middle East, who’s presentation “Is your Company Ready for the Customer’s Journey” discussed every step of the journey, and the impact of the various series of interactions a customer has with a brand.
“Customer happiness plays a pivotal role in every industry, and we are excited to be able to provide a successful springboard for effective peer-to-peer communication to increase customer happiness in the UAE. In addition, we are also excited to be the world’s only Customer Happiness Summit and Awards so far, and we look forward to seeing this year’s participants further shaping the future of the UAE,” said Jatin Deepchandani, CEO Plan3Media, the Event Organizers.
In addition, industry winners were honored at the first edition of the Customer Happiness Awards. The top finalists were chosen and presented by a judging panel of industry experts and leaders in nine categories to the following organizations:
• Best Use of Digital and Social Media for Customer Experience: Virgin Mobile UAE
• Most Innovative Customer Initiative: UAE Exchange
• Best Customer Happiness Centre: RAKBANK
• Best Contact Centre: Tanfeeth – Emirates NBD Contact Center Operations
• Best Customer Engagement Initiative: Danube Properties
• Best Strategic Customer Loyalty Program: Joyalukkas Exchange
Individual award winners:
• Most Promising Newcomer: Martin Bunyui Nkuh Customer Service Officer at Kaftan Turkish Cuisine & Fine Art
• Rising Star: Rajiv Kalhan Association Manager at Emaar Community Management
• Customer Happiness Professionals of the Year: Richa Madan Vice President Customer Care Unit at Mashreq Bank & Hani Masgidi General Manager Group CRM at AW Rostamani Group.
All videos of presentations will be posted on the CHSA website in the coming weeks.
For more information visit: http://www.chsa.ae