Exceeders Takes the Benefits of ‘Sharing Economy’ beyond Uber and Airbnb
Signs off partnerships with leading IT solutions providers at GITEX Technology Week
Dubai, 16 October, 2018: Bringing the ‘sharing economy’ business model pioneered by some of the most successful present-day businesses like Uber and Airbnb to the power the Information Technology (IT) services industry in the region, Exceeders is making new pathways to connects multiple specialised companies to provide comprehensive IT solutions and change the strategy of IT providers in their partner to partner (P2P) ecosystem, from ‘compete to complete’.
Exceeders was established two years ago, and has completed a one year and a half stint in the gulf region bringing together channel partners, service providers, vendors, and resources centres on a common platform to share expertise, collaborate and leverage each other’s strength to create value for themselves and their end users.
In simpler terms, Exceeders has been enabling its partner ecosystem to just concentrate on what they do best, that is, offer their company’s assets, be it a product, service or customer relations to customers without having to expend their time or money on building allied functions that are not related to their core businesses. Why? Because the goal with all of Exceeders’ partners is bringing back joy and excellence into the corporate world.
Given the fact that the UAE is one of the leading IT hubs not just on the MENA and GCC regions but arguably one of the most advanced worldwide, Exceeders’ ‘complete rather than compete’ model empowers companies to enjoy a win-win scenario at all times by benefitting from the principles of sharing economy. These advantages have attracted over 50 companies in the UAE and beyond into the Exceeders P2P ecosystem, and the company continues to expand its network with eight new partnerships it has signed off with leading information technology (IT) solutions providers at the ongoing GITEX Technology Week in Dubai.
Exceeders partners list expands with the following companies:
- Suhail Bahwan Group Holding, a multibillion-dollar corporate enterprise with over 40 companies across the Gulf region, North Africa and South Asia under its umbrella;
- Zime Al Zayani Infosystems, a customer-centric ICT service provider from Bahrain established over 30 years ago;
- Jeddah-based Al Nafitha, who bring in their experience of designing customised IT solutions for a 2,000-plus customer base; followed by one of the market leaders;
- Midis Group (MDS Arabia), who have been offering professional turnkey solutions in the IT sector to public as well as private organisations in nine countries since 1967;
- AlMoayyed Computers, an IT and telecommunications solution provider, headquartered Bahrain whose existing partners include the likes of EMC, Cisco, McAfee, Amazon, Motorola, and others;
- ACS, one of the largest ICT companies in Saudi Arabia whose 30-year expertise in delivery of licenses, deployment of unified communications and cloud;
- IITC from Oman – a leading provider of complex business solutions and high-quality learning services to clients in diverse sectors; and finally,
- MITECH, Modern Information Technology (ITON) LLC, one of Suhail Bhawan Group subsidiaries, which is an information technology service provider excelling in delivering valuable online experiences to customers worldwide.
Ahmad Chayati, founder and GM, Exceeders explained: “Khalil Gibran once said, ‘Work is love made visible’. I’m a huge believer in this, which is why my constant pursuit is to bring back joy and excellence to the corporate world. In recent years, however, things have become more difficult between partners, customers, and vendors. We were continuously expending energy to firefight, which took all the joy away from work. At Exceeders, we all align under a common goal and work as true partners.
“Exceeders is a community that connects multiple specialised companies to offer comprehensive solutions. Through our P2P ecosystem, based on symbiotic relationships where we win or lose together, we are changing the strategy of IT providers working with us from ‘compete to complete’, which has a ripple effect of benefits that cover our clients as well as our partners.”
The Exceeders spokesperson highlighted that they bring their partners together to provide higher quality services and products to customers. “Our Channel Partners get to do what they do best – focus on customer experience, while service providers focus on quality solutions, and software vendors get to improve their products. Our increasing range of provisions is expanding, alongside our professional and business services competencies with major tech-giants as vendors, given all our partners’ capabilities are being utilised fully in the expansive Exceeders framework – this is what Exceeders is giving to the world! A chance to be recognized and a chance to grow!” he added.
Throughout their participation at GITEX Technology Week 2018, Exceeders will host a series of meetings and discussions to explore ways to leverage their P2P ecosystem to better apply interdependence and collaboration in order to provide customers with the most innovative and reliable products and services available in the market to improve ROI and enhance the customer experience.