Town Square Dubai by Nshama launches attractive payment …

Town Square Dubai by Nshama launches attractive payment plan to ‘live life at your price’

Town Square Dubai by Nshama has announced a new and attractive payment plan that will offer customers a ‘live life at your price’ value proposition.

Already a thriving neighbourhood, Town Square Dubai offers customers the opportunity to become part of one of Dubai’s most sought-after and distinctive neighbourhoods offering attractive price-points that will appeal, especially, to middle income professionals. As part of the new payment plan, customers only have to make a 10 per cent down payment with the rest 90 per cent to be made only on handover.

The new 10/90 payment plan will add to the convenience of customers and ensure they can move into an ‘owned home’ lifestyle in a private, gated community with access to parks, cycling tracks, landscaped gardens and a vibrant boulevard.

The plan is applicable for purchases of the thoughtfully designed Safi, Zahra, Zahra Breeze, Hayat Boulevard, Jenna and Warda Apartments – all of which have a central position within the neighbourhood with easy access to a range of lifestyle amenities. Nshama is in the process of handing over the first phase of Zahra Apartments with more deliveries scheduled in the coming months.

With immaculately laid streets, aesthetic landscapes, leisure attractions including a skating park and the Town Square Park currently being readied, the 750-acre (31 million sq ft) development is today regarded as setting the benchmark in affordable, owned-home living.

Town Square Dubai also features the 50,000 sq m Town Square Park, a boutique hotel, cineplex, and a 2.5 million sq ft retail precinct with over 500 retail and F&B outlets in addition to a range of leisure attractions. The amenities in Town Square Dubai include open air cafes, healthcare centres, schools, outdoor sports areas for basketball, football and tennis, and gyms, among others.

Town Square is conveniently situated near Al Barsha, in easy proximity to popular malls, the Al Maktoum International Airport, which is less than 20 minutes away, and the popular Al Qudra cycle track. It is also near the Arabian Ranches Golf Course, Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club and the site of Expo 2020 Dubai.

Visit the Nshama Sales Centre on Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard in Downtown Dubai (during Ramadan open from Saturday to Thursday, 10am to 4pm and 8pm to 12am – Friday by appointment) or the Town Square Sales Centre in Al Qudra (Saturday to Thursday from 10am to 5pm – Friday by appointment). For more details, visit http://www.nshama.ae or call: 800 674262 (toll free UAE) or +971 4607 8990 (international). The Sales Centres have representatives of financial institutions for easy document processing.

-ends-

 

For more information, please contact:

Iman Ahmed

ASDA’A Burson-Marsteller

+9714 4507600

iman.ahmed@bm.com

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s