BISTRO DES ARTS KNOW THE IMPORTANCE OF A GREAT FRIENDSHIP…
LIKE DELICIOUS FOOD & FINE FRENCH WINE
- Bistro Des Arts will be hosting a 6-course Mouton Cadet wine dinner on Tuesday 13th March | From 8pm
- AED 395 pp including wine pairing, food & water
“If food is the body of good living, wine is the soul”…. Wise words from Clinfton Fadiman who clearly knows a thing or two about the finer things in life.
The French owners of Bistro Des Arts, Johnathan & Julien have long since enjoyed a love affair with good food and great wine, so they have created a 6-course wine dinner that offers generous portions of delicious food paired with a Mouton Cadet wine that makes the flavors pop, all in an authentic Parisian Bistro located right on Dubai Marina Promenade.
- Gougères, pissaladiere & cecine melon | “Green Cadet” cocktail
- Atlantic crab & avocado tartare, tomato gazpacho | Mouton Cadet Rose
- Seabass fillet, green beans, beurre blanc | Mouton Cadet Bordeaux Blanc
- Duck breast, sour cherries, cabbage | Mouton Cadet 1030 Vintage Edition
- Cheese selection | Mouton Cadet Reserve Graves
- Champagne “Gourmand” | Champagne Barons De Rotschild Brut
To book call: Call 04 551 1576